"For years, archaeologists have been trying to solve the many mysteries of Easter Island. Here for the first time ever, we have a photograph highlighting a hidden side of the island. Now we can say that part of the mystery is solved."
~ Michael Joy
These images, sometimes funny, sometimes serious, have their own individual story. Michael uses the computer to knit together unique imagery not commonly seen together in this context. Whether he uses old images in new ways or mixes new images with old images, each collage comes together as one complete graphic concept. Possibly some will bring laughter, some will bring beauty and some will bring contemplation. Hopefully, you will want to bring some prints into your home.
This Easter Island | Moai statues, stone heads, bunnies, rabbit wall decor, animal print, architecture wall art, Chile art print, surreal collage measures 12"x16". Using the archival Gicl?e printing process, Michael has selected a thick and gorgeous archival (400 gsm) Strathmore water color paper to carry the medium. The textured paper is Ph-neutral, optical brighter additive-free and has a special top coating allowing unprecedented precision, contrast and color saturation for a matte medium. The print is shipped unmatted and ready for professional framing.
Make your blank wall space, at home or at the office, pop with unique & paradox surreal art prints. Mix, match & play around with themes and sizes. Custom sizes, wholesale orders and personalization is available upon request- message via contact form.
- Prints are ready to ship within 1-3 business days. This does not include shipping time.
- Free Shipping within the USA
- Your received ordered print will not have the watermark
- Prints are unmatted and do not include frame, unless clearly specified in the product option
- If you are ordering from outside the USA - please contact us first before placing the order
- All items are made to order and non-refundable
- Note that actual colors you see on your monitor may differ slightly from those of the print due to variations in monitor settings.