These images, sometimes funny, sometimes serious, have their own individual story. Michael uses the computer to knit together unique imagery not commonly seen together in this context. Whether he uses old images in new ways or mixes new images with old images, each collage comes together as one complete graphic concept. Possibly some will bring laughter, some will bring beauty and some will bring contemplation. Hopefully, you will want to bring some prints into your home.
Using the archival Giclee printing process, Michael has selected a thick and gorgeous archival (400 gsm) Strathmore water color paper to carry the medium. The textured paper is Ph-neutral, optical brighter additive-free and has a special top coating allowing unprecedented precision, contrast and color saturation for a matte medium.
Antique woman portrait, vintage image, retro portrait of a young woman, Train of Thought art print, vintage photo, surreal Anna Freud art print, freudian slip, Sexual Dream Symbolism, Surreal Wall Art, Austrian psychoanalyst, Sigmund Freud, Psychoanalysis, Psychopathology, Neurologist, mental distress, psychosexual stages, fixation of libido, sexual drives or instincts, feminist theories, unconscious mind, sexual desire, father of psychoanalysis, wall art print, home décor, doctor office medical office wall décor
About This Giclee Fine Art Print
Make your blank wall space, at home or at the office, pop with unique & paradox surreal art prints. Mix, match & play around with themes and sizes. Custom sizes, wholesale orders and personalization is available upon request- message via contact form.
- Prints are ready to ship within 1-3 business days. This does not include shipping time.
- Free Shipping within the USA
- Your received ordered print will not have the watermark
- Prints are unmatted and do not include frame, unless clearly specified in the product option
- If you are ordering from outside the USA - please contact us first before placing the order
- All items are made to order and non-refundable
- Note that actual colors you see on your monitor may differ slightly from those of the print due to variations in monitor settings.